- Who we are
This communication is made available to you – also pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“Regulation” or “GDPR”) and of Legislative Decree 06/30/2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”), as amended and supplemented by Legislative Decree 101/2018, and subsequent amendments and additions – from La Patrie s.r.l. with registered office in San Miniato (PI), via Dossetti n. 14, 16, 18 as data controller of your personal data.
This Notice is intended to inform the user about the processing of personal data concerning him.
- Type of data processed
The website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. While browsing the site La Patrie s.r.l. therefore, it will be able to acquire information on the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the permanence on the single page, the analysis of the internal path and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Additional data categories
This is all those personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example:
- filling out a form through which to request information on the services offered and / or a contact request;
- by writing to the e-mail addresses indicated on our site to request information.
- Purpose of the processing
The data provided is processed for the following purposes:
- provide the goods and / or services requested by the user, manage the contracts concluded by the user, carry out the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal obligations, as well as fulfill the requests made by the user. The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or as requested by the interested party, and do not require a specific one;
- detect the experience of use of our platforms, products and services we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents. The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the owner.
- Sharing and transfer of personal data
- company staff;
- service providers (eg IT system providers, cloud service providers, database providers and consultants);
- Public Administrations for legal purposes;
- any public and / or private subject to whom the communication of your personal data is necessary in relation to the aforementioned purposes.
The updated list of data processors is available at the data controller’s registered office and will be provided upon written request.
La Patrie s.r.l. may have to transfer your personal data to countries located outside the European Union / European Common Space (EEA), to so-called “third countries”. Such transfers to third countries may include all the processing activities mentioned above.
- Protection of personal data
La Patrie s.r.l. has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to provide an adequate level of security and confidentiality to personal data.
These measures take into consideration:
- state of the art technology;
- the costs of its implementation;
- the nature of the data;
- the risk of treatment.
The purpose is to protect them from accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, disclosure or unauthorized access and from other forms of illicit processing.
Moreover, when it manages your personal data, La Patrie s.r.l .:
- collects and processes personal data that are adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to fulfill the above purposes e
- ensures that such personal data remains up to date and accurate.
- Data retention times
Without prejudice to your right to object to the processing of personal data and / or to request deletion, La Patrie s.r.l. will keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and received, or to meet the legal or regulatory requirements.
When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from the active systems of La Patrie s.r.l.
- Your legal rights
The rights related to personal data that La Patrie s.r.l. are:
- Right to rectification. You can obtain the rectification of the personal data that concern you or from you communicate to us. La Patrie s.r.l. makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in its possession are accurate, complete, up to date and relevant, based on the most recent information available;
- Right to limitation. You can obtain a limitation on the processing of your personal data if:
- contest the accuracy of your personal data in the period in which La Patrie s.r.l. must verify its accuracy;
- the processing is illegal and require a limitation of the processing or cancellation of your personal data;
- there is no longer any need on the part of La Patrie s.r.l. for the maintenance of your personal data but you need it to ascertain, exercise or defend your rights in court or
- you oppose the treatment while La Patrie s.r.l. check if his legitimate motivations prevail over your own.
- Right to access. You can ask La Patrie s.r.l., information on the personal data stored concerning you, including information on which categories of personal data La Patrie s.r.l. owns or controls, for what purpose they are used, where they were collected (if not directly by you), and to whom they may have been communicated;
- Right to portability. Following your request, La Patrie s.r.l. will transfer your personal data to another Data Controller, if technically possible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract.
- Right to cancellation. You can get from La Patrie s.r.l. the cancellation of your personal data if:
- personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right to the opposition;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully.
Unless the processing is necessary by virtue of legal obligations, by law or in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
- Right to the opposition. You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data, on the condition that the processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interests of La Patrie s.r.l. or third parties. In these hypotheses La Patrie s.r.l. will no longer retain your personal data unless it is possible to demonstrate the binding and legitimate reasons, an overriding interest in the processing or verification, or the exercise or defense of a right in court. If you object to the processing, please specify if you intend to cancel your personal data or limit its processing.
- Right to file a complaint. In the event of alleged violation of the applicable privacy law, you may file a complaint with the competent authorities of your country or the place where the alleged violation would have occurred.
- Changes to this privacy statement
- Data Controller and Data Protection Referent
To exercise the rights pursuant to articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, you can contact the Data Controller, La Patrie s.r.l. with registered office in San Miniato (PI), via Dossetti n. 14, 16, 18. Telephone 0571 49991.
The contact person for the protection of personal data is the administrative department. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.